Joseph Tauber, MD
Tauber Eye Center
Dr. Joseph Tauber has extensive experience as a clinician, scientific researcher and strategic business consultant to the medical industry. Dr. Tauber is founder and CEO of Tauber Eye Center, a recognized ocular surface specialty center.
After receiving his MD at Harvard Medical School, Dr. Tauber went on to residencies in medicine and ophthalmology and fellowships in both uveitis and corneal disease and surgery at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Notable accomplishments include:
* participation in over 40 International Advisory Boards
* Author 80+ publications, eight book chapters
* Teacher of 2-hour dry eye expert course for 16 years, one of most highly rated at AAO
*Serves as a Key Ophthalmology Expert at investor-focused conferences
* Founder Cornea360 Conference
* President APEX Cornea Expert Society
* Past Clinical Professor at University of Missouri/Kansas and University of Kansas
* Co-Chairman of Treatment and Management Report of the Meibomian Gland Disease Workshop (2011)
* Coauthor of Treatment and Management Report of the Contact Lens Discomfort Report (2013)
* Coauthor of Treatment and Management Report of the DEWS II Report (2017)
* Collaborate in Life Cycle Management for ophthalmic drugs in areas of inflammation, dry eye
STAY UP TO DATE WITH OIS
Get the Latest News, Podcasts and Videos.